Return To Standards
Download PDFTop Of Page
Grade 9 - 12
Network Engineering Technology I
- NCCTE.2020.II11 - Cisco Network Engineering Technology I
- NCCTE.2020.II11.02.00 - Apply procedures to implement initial settings including passwords, IP addressing, and default gateway parameters on a network switch and end devices.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.03.00 - Explain how network protocols enable devices to access local and remote network resources.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.04.00 - Explain how physical layer protocols, services, and network media support communications across data networks.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.05.00 - Understand how to calculate numbers between decimal, binary, and hexadecimal systems.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.06.00 - Explain how media access control in the data link layer supports communication across networks.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.08.00 - Explain how routers use network layer protocols and services to enable end-to-end connectivity.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.11.00 - Understand how to calculate an IPv4 subnetting scheme to efficiently segment a network.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.14.00 - Understand how to compare the operations of transport layer protocols in supporting end to end communication.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.15.00 - Explain the operation of application layer protocols in providing support to end-user applications.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.16.00 - Understand how to configure switches and routers with device hardening features to enhance security.
- NCCTE.2020.II11.17.00 - Apply procedures to implement a network design for a small network to include a router, a switch, and end devices.