NCES.AIS.C.1 - Analyze the lives of American Indians to understand the impact of shared and differing experiences and identities.
- NCES.AIS.C.1.1 - Analyze ways in which American Indians have maintained cultural identity over time while interacting with mainstream, American culture.
- NCES.AIS.C.1.2 - Compare the ways in which legacies expressed through architecture, art, music, dance and writing contribute to social, political, and religious values and attitudes of various American Indian tribal societies today
- NCES.AIS.C.1.3 - Analyze the various cultural practices that have shaped the individual and collective identity of American Indians over time to understand shared and differing experiences
- NCES.AIS.C.1.4 - Analyze the shared experiences of American Indian groups in regard to cultural assimilation, influence, adaptation, resistance, and the impact of stereotypes.
- NCES.AIS.C.1.5 - Analyze the impact of science and innovations in terms of how they helped transform, unite, or destroy American Indian societies.