NCPTS.II - Teachers establish a respectful environment for a diverse population of students.
- NCPTS.II.a - Teachers provide an environment in which each child has a positive, nuturing relationship with caring adults.
- NCPTS.II.b - Teachers embrace diversity in the school community and in the world.
- NCPTS.II.c - Teachers treat students as individuals.
- NCPTS.II.d - Teachers adapt their teaching for the benefit of students with special needs.
- NCPTS.II.e - Teachers work collaboratively with the families and significant adults in the lives of their students.