The Center for Urban Affairs and Community Services (CUACS) at North Carolina State University has served the citizens of North Carolina since 1966. Over the years, we have expanded our services to help state agencies, local government agencies, and non-profit organizations respond to the vast changes occurring in our society.
Today, we assist our clients with a variety of research needs and technical support projects. Our primary focus is in the following areas:
- Education, including Public School Education, Higher Education, and Adult Education
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Community Growth and Development
- Criminal Justice and Courts
- Labor and Workforce Development
- Health and Human Services, including Mental Health and Child Development
CUACS offers a variety of valuable services ranging from survey research and program evaluation to Internet assistance and Web applications support. Our staff includes over sixty dedicated professionals with credentials in the areas of education, assessment, social and behavioral sciences, demography, child development, statistics and research methodology, program evaluation, and needs analysis.
368,731 total views, 978 views today